Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feb. 17th- WEEK 2

What. A. Week!
Ever have those weeks where you look back and think, wow, that week kinda sucked?  Or when your annoying friend from "down south" comes to visit you on Valentine's Day? And you feel irritated, and tired, and crampy, and like you don't want to do anything but you DO want to eat everything?

Yeah, that was my week. I hate those weeks. :(


BUT-- I did good with THE CHALLENGE!  I was actually able to get to WANDA'S ZUMBA Class twice this week! Once was on Valentine's Day! My husband and daughter came with me--she LOVED it! Wanda gave her a belly dancing scarf thing you tie around your waist and showed her how to twist to make it jingle, and Terrah LOVED it! Wanda always has party lights going too, so she loved dancing in all those sparkly lights.  It was very fun!  But I gotta say, it is super hard to stay motivated when you're feeling all PMSy.

I have noticed a huge change in how I feel since altering my eating habits! I'm not getting headaches anymore, and---well, I'm not sure if my mood swings are due to withdrawal or because of my monthly womanly curse.  So maybe next week I'll be able to answer that one better. :)

I've also been able to tell what my hunger level is by how I'm feeling! Example:  a few days ago I was getting really short and annoyed with Terrah, and I thought to myself, "Why am I acting like this? She isn't doing anything wrong..." Then I looked at the clock and realized I hadn't eaten anything in like 3 hours! So I ate tuna in lettuce wraps, and I felt so much happier right away! It was a big "Ah-Ha!" moment for me.  I've known for a long time that I don't eat enough, or eat frequent enough, and then when I do eat it's usually just fast carby junk because I'm so hungry!  By having a meal plan for the week, I've been getting better at avoiding those ruts, but I still am not very good at remembering to eat my snack or have my glass of water before my meal.

The thing I'm REALLY excited about is this-- yesterday I caught myself thinking, "Nah, I don't want the piece of candy in my bag. I'm thirsty, and that apple looks good."
YEAH! I thought that! I chose an apple over a chocolate bar.  However, I did go for the ice cream when we were out at a family lunch. :) And it was delicious!!

On that note, here is this weeks picture!

Abs of STEEL!

So, you ready to see this weeks measurement results?

Bust: 42"
Waist: 40 1/2"
Hip: 41"

It really sucks starting something to lose weight only to get your dang period 2 weeks in and get all bloated and gross feeling! So let's see if I can get those number to be a little smaller next week.

Weekly Evaluation: Things I need To Do Better At:

  • Drink more water!  I'm a pretty picky person when it comes to drinking water, but even if I know it's yummy tasting water, I'm still not good at drinking. And when I say "not good" I mean, some days I may only have 1 glass of water for the whole day. Yikes! Not good, and not healthy, and won't help me at all with my goals! If I were a fish... I'd be dead. MUST IMPROVE THIS! 
  • Stick to my meal plans and WHEN I eat them
Those are what I'm going to really focus on this week! I'm hoping that it will help me feel better, stronger, and of course--lose those inches! :)

I apologies for the Recipes and Weekly Meal Plan's not work last week-- I hope I have figured out the problem and it's working now! So much to learning ter do with dem dere blogger knowledging do-dads!!

Have a FANTASTIC week! Good health to ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment